10 Group and 2 Private Calls (1 half hour and 1 hour exit call)REGISTER NOW
A Level 4 Certified ITR Instructor will host bi-weekly one-hour group calls reviewing case studies and answering questions about practicing ITR. These 10 calls must be completed within 9 months from sign-up. They are designed to help facilitators advance quickly in their skill level and be comfortable with resolving any trauma scenario. The learner must present 2 full case studies during the group calls. One of the presentations must include assessment scores and interpretation, psychoeducation, and how to make a safe place and a Parts Map. Both cases must include a “ITR Clean" Graphic Narrative with an Externalized Dialogue.
The presentations have to be approved by an instructor to count toward the 2 required “ITR Clean" presentations. Use the check list to be certain you have all the elements. Keep these stories simple. No Chapter Stories are to be used for this requirement.
While completing this requirement the learner has a private 1/2-hour call with an instructor to address any questions. (Learner must schedule this call by email.)
At the end of the group calls the learner must complete a private 1-hour exit call with another full presentation (including assessments, psychoeducation, safe place and Parts Map) to demonstrate full comprehension of ITR techniques and tasks. This is the final step to become a Level 2 ITR Trained Trauma Specialist (ITR-TTS). This package of Consultation Calls is $399.
THE CALLS MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 9 MONTHS.
2 CALLS PER WEDNESDAY IS ALLOWED.
The times are:
On Every other Wednesday (some holiday exceptions)
We will send out reminder emails but please schedule these dates.
WHAT IF I MISS ONE? It’s ok if you miss a Wednesday. Just come back when you can. Pick any time that works.
**YOU HAVE 9 MONTHS TO COMPLETE the 10 GROUP CALLS, and 1/2 hour private call and exit call.**
WHAT IF I MISS ONE?
It’s ok if you miss a Wednesday. Just come back when you can. Pick any time that works.
**YOU HAVE 9 MONTHS TO COMPLETE CALLS**
HOW GROUP CALLS WORK:
As of March 1, 2021
There are 6 (six) group calls and on 2 of the calls you will be required to present a full presentation as described above. On the calls you are not presenting, you will see others present. You are expected to be fully present on video (not just audio or a black screen) and participate in the feedback and discussion about the presentations.
1. Be prepared: Do not sign up to present a case study until you have 1. Completed the ITR trauma profile assessments and know what they mean (agency required assessments are accepted if you can not administer ITR assessments). 2. Have completed a Graphic Narrative™ (have a representation written out or recorded) and 3. Have completed an Externalized Dialogue™ according to ITR Clean Checklist. 1 of the presentations need to include psychoeducation and a parts map
2. Be courteous: If you are distracting and not present on the consultation call video (dark screen, moving on and off the screen, or looking away most of the whole call) your participation for that call will not be counted. The moderator has the right to remove anyone from the call. If removed from a call or you fail to be fully present, you will be required to buy additional calls to finish full 6 group calls. ($35 Per group call or $75/30 mins private call.)
3. Be responsible: Please NO CHILDREN or others should be present to hear or see these calls.
4. Get practice: You can work with any individual who wishes to address an overwhelming or traumatic event. These do not have to be individuals you see at work but they can be if the time allows you to get practice soon after training.
After completing 2 full case presentations (must be deemed acceptable by Instructor), your 1-hour private call, and all 6 calls, you will then have another private one-hour exit with a Certified ITR Instructor. During the exit call, you do another full presentation and will explain the whole ITR® “clean" process: the intake with assessments, psycho-education, how to do a timeline, explain and present a Graphic Narrative™ (GN), Externalized Dialogue™ (ED) and give an example for a follow-up plan. The instructor must believe you are able to conduct ITR properly and on your own. If you are not certified as a Level 2 “ITR Trained Trauma Specialist (ITR-TTS)" we offer:
An additional round of 7 Consult Calls (6 group calls and an exit call.) $249
Additional private individual Consultation Calls for ITR Facilitator questions or case questions with an instructor are as follows:
CITRI private consultation: 30 min call/ $75 and 1 hour/ $125
I love ITR. I think it will revolutionize mental health and trauma treatment. I think everyone should be trained in the ITR model. It’s effective. it’s quick, but most of all it reduces trauma symptoms and that’s what we want, these children and these adults to have healthy, happy lives."
- Danni Davis, LCSW, CCSOT, CITRI