Ala Carte Pricing: $1795 for both courses plus Consultation Calls.
If you're just starting, this all-inclusive bundle is for you. Become a Level 2 ITR Trained Trauma Specialist and save $200.
The bundle offers significant savings to agencies and providers who have trauma certification as the goal.
This includes ATC 101/Peer Support + ATC 102+ 10 Group Consultation Calls plus exit call, all needed to complete certification as a Level 2 ITR-CTS.
We invest $200 in you to help you achieve the prestigious title of ITR Trained Trauma Specialist. This will give you the basic ability to use the powerful ITR psychoeducation and work with simple traumas of all kinds. Give people relief and recovery from the troubling symptoms of trauma.
The classes are small assuring individual attention. There are no refunds but we will do our best to accommodate emergencies.
Specify the dates you want in the form.
ATC 101/Peer Support Dates/Times 9 am-4:30 pm Central Time,
6.5 CEs NBCC and NASW
ATC 102 2-Day: 9am - 5:30pm CT
(14 CEs NBCC and pending approval with NASW)
Consultation Calls Every Wed 10-10:50 am CT
Accelerated Traumatology Course 101 Live 1-Day:
Course Description: This course is the prerequisite to all other ITR courses. The skills learned will equip a person to be trauma effective and supportive in any social or workplace environment. This is essential for caregivers, support staff, peer support staff, coaches, or mental health practitioners. It gives a person the ITR Trained Trauma Peer Support title. This course is 6 hours and 6 CEs with NBCC and approval pending with NASW.
Learning Objectives: Learners will demonstrate that they are able to
- Look: Understand and identify traumatic stress and triggers
- Listen: Have the skills to listen and be a compassionate witness to further identify a person’s level of need.
- Access: Have the knowledge and skills to accurately assess for stress levels, functioning, and safety/immediate needs
- Approach (Calm/Educate): Have the knowledge to identify when someone is “ungrounded” and be able to demonstrate and explain grounding techniques and Instinctual Trauma Response psychoeducation and ITR tasks.
- Decide (Coordinate and Connect): Have the knowledge and skills to decide how to coordinate and connect individuals to the appropriate level of care and have the plan to follow up with them.
Accelerated Traumatology Course 102 Live -Day:
Course Description: This course is the second step to becoming an ITR Certified Trauma Specialist. This course is primarily experiential using the skills of the ATC 101 and the two main ITR tasks used to process trauma and relieve symptoms, Graphic Narrative®, and Externalized Dialogue ®. The participants play the role of both the facilitator and the client. They will gain interactive experience using the full ITR and be able to use the skills right away in their practice. Each participant will receive individual instruction and get questions answered in relation to their work in the trauma field.
- Administer and interpret assessments
- Use different grounding techniques including Safe Place drawing
- Understand and Explain ITR Psychoeducation
- Explain the ITR components and what the body does during a trauma
- Understand and Explain the True-Self and Parts concept
- Build an interactive True Self/Parts Map
- Understand and Create a Timeline
- Facilitate and Re-Present a Graphic Narrative®
- Conduct an Externalized Dialogue®
The presentations have to be approved by an instructor to count. On the exit call, a learner must show competency in leading a full ITR session.
**These courses are designed to be small for individual instruction and experiential work so there are no refunds or date changes. We reserve the right to cancel and change dates if attendance is too low and will give choices for future dates.
Chelsey Marrow, LPCS, ITR-CT
David Lindstrom, MA, ITR-CTS
Danni Davis, LCSW-C, CCSOTS, ITR-CT