$79.00 plus $8.50 shipping
The Formal Elements Art Therapy Scale (FEATS) is a rating system designed to measure global variables in a specific drawing.The key principles of FEATS: numbers can be applied to drawings with considerable precision; art tracks psychological states, and information is obtained from structure.
The FEATS has 14 equal-appearing interval scales for rating a “Person Picking an Apple from a Tree” (PPAT). The scales measure global variables, some of which can be applied to other drawings, and several that are specific to the PPAT. Other variables can be measured on nominal scales such as colors used for particular elements, clothing of the person, and action of the person.
New in the 2nd Edition
- Children’s PPATs in full-color for the 14 FEATS scales
- Articles on the FEATS published since the 1st edition
- Ideas using computers and machine learning
- Checklist for correlation studies
- Rating scales re-worked for better interrater reliability