11.5 CEs NBCC and NASW
Learn the history of trauma, how it affects the brain and the basics of the ITR approach. This course is crucial for anyone working with trauma survivors. We want to invest in you! INTRODUCTORY OFFER NOW ONLY $99 + Get two FREE ATC 101 Scholarships (worth $198) to give the course to 2 colleagues for FREE!
If you plan on becoming an ITR Certified Trauma Specialist purchase the ATC 102 and Consultation Call bundle!
- Learn how to ground yourself and a client.
- Learn everything needed to process trauma using Instinctual Trauma Response from the intake to trauma resolution using ITR and post-treatment work.
- Learn how to explain psycho-education and how the brain responds to traumatic or overwhelming events and why the ITR tasks of Graphic Narrative and Externalized Dialogue work to reduce or eliminate the trauma symptoms.
- Learn to guide a person through Graphic Narrative to help the brain understand "the end", and that the traumatic event is over.
- Learn to help a client recognize their True Self and Hurt Parts in their inner system and reduce negative beliefs and behaviors guiding them in using Parts Map and Externalized Dialogue.
- Learn about assessments and how to use them.
- Learn different techniques to use with children and other populations.