3 monthly payments of $532
The ITR Certified Trauma Specialist Bundle includes everything needed to be certified in less than 6 months.
The bundle offers a significant savings to agencies and providers who have trauma certification as the goal.
This includes ATC 101 + ATC 102+ Consultation Calls, all needed to complete certification. We invest $200 in you to help you achieve the prestigious title of ITR Certified Trauma Specialist. This will give you the ability to work with traumas of all kinds and give people relief and recovery from the troubling symptoms of trauma.
The classes are very small assuring individual attention. There are no refunds but we will do our best to accommodate emergencies.
No other coupons can be added to this offer.
ATC 101 Dates/Times 9am-4:30pm CT , Jan 20, 2022 Feb 25, April 8, June 17, Sept 2, Oct 14, Dec 2, 2022
ATC 102 Dates/Times:9am CT-4:30pm CT each day. March 9-10, May 19-20, July 28-29, Sept 14-15, Oct 20-21, and Dec 8-9, 2022.
Consultation Calls Every other Wed 10-11:00 am CT or 6:30-7:30p CT
Accelerated Traumatology Course 101 Live 1-Day:
Course Description: This course is the prerequisite to all other ITR courses. The skills learned will equip a person to be trauma effective and supportive in any social or workplace environment. This is essential for caregivers, support staff, peer support staff, coaches, or mental health practitioners. It gives a person the ITR Certified Trauma Support Coach title. This course is 6 hours and 6 CEs NBCC and approval pending with NASW.
Learning Objectives: Learners will demonstrate that they are able to
- Recognize and understand trauma and its symptoms
- Explain and administer grounding
- Explain and create a Safe Place
- Explain and administer ITR psychoeducation
- Explain True Self and Parts concepts
- Explain and be able to create a True Self and Parts Map
- Explain and build a client’s timeline
- Explain the tasks of Externalized Dialogue and Graphic Narrative
Accelerated Traumatology Course 102 Live 2-Day:
Course Description: This course is the second step to becoming an ITR Certified Trauma Specialist and is coupled with the ACT 101. This course is primarily experiential with using the skills of the ATC 101 and the two main ITR tasks used to process trauma and relieve symptoms, Graphic Narrative™, and Externalized Dialogue ™. The participants play the role of both the facilitator and the client. They will gain interactive experience using the full ITR and be able to use the skills right away in their practice. Each participant will receive individual instruction and get questions answered in relation to their work in the trauma field. This course is 12 hours and 12 CEs with NASW and NBCC
- Implement the information provided in the ATC 101 course into a client’s session
- Understand and administer assessments
- Explain and administer Graphic Narrative including the re-presentation
- Explain and administer a successful Externalized Dialogue.
- Be confident in facilitating the full ITR process with a client.
- Know alternatives to using ITR with different populations
Course Description: Consultation Calls are needed to complete the title of ITR Certified Trauma Specialist. The consultations consist of 10 group 1-hour calls and one private 1-hour exit call. During the10 group calls a learner must participate in group feedback as well as present the following:
- One set of assessments scored and interpreted
- One Psychoed explanation with handouts
- One explanation and example of grounding and Safe Place
- One explanation and sample of the Timeline
- A sample of a Parts Map, with True-Self and Parts explained
- Two samples of simple Graphic Narratives
- Two samples of Unidentified/Guided Externalized Dialogues
The presentations have to be approved by an instructor to count. The exit call a learner must show competency in leading a full ITR session.
Chelsey Marrow, LPCS, CITRI (Training Director)
Caitlyn Schultz, LCSW, CITRI
Danni Davis, LCSW-C, CITRI, CCSOTS
Brittany Laffitte, LCSW, CITRI