This is for those who have already completed the ATC 101 LIVE 1-Day
Complete your level 2 ITR basic training.
This is part two of the ATC 3-part training.
Register now for the ATC 102 and two 50-minute Private Consultation Calls.
CEs TBD with NASW and NBCC
Consultation Calls 2 Private 50-minutecalls with an instructor!
ATC 102 Learning Objectives:
- Implement the information provided in the ATC 101 course into a client’s session
- Understand and administer assessments
- Explain and administer Graphic Narrative including the re-presentation
- Explain and administer a successful Externalized Dialogue.
- Be confident in facilitating the full ITR process with a client.
- Know alternatives to using ITR with different populations