This is for those who have already completed the ATC 101 LIVE 1-Day
Complete your level 2 ITR Certified Trauma Specialist achievement. Invest in yourself and we will invest in you! $100 SCHOLARSHIP on us!
This is part two of the ATC 3-part training.
Register now for the ATC 102 and Consultation Calls together with your $100 ITR scholarship.
See dates in the drop-down menu of the checkout form.
9 am-5:30 pm CT
(14 CEs with NASW and NBCC)
Consultation Calls Every Wed 10-10:50am Central Time
ATC 102 Learning Objectives:
- Implement the information provided in the ATC 101 course into a client’s session
- Understand and administer assessments
- Explain and administer Graphic Narrative including the re-presentation
- Explain and administer a successful Externalized Dialogue.
- Be confident in facilitating the full ITR process with a client.
- Know alternatives to using ITR with different populations
**These courses are designed to be small for individual instruction and experiential work so there are no refunds or date changes. We reserve the right to cancel and change dates if attendance is too low and will give choices for future dates.