This course is the second step to becoming an ITR Certified Trauma Specialist and is coupled with ACT 101. This course is primarily experiential with using the skills of the ATC 101 and the two main ITR tasks used to process trauma and relieve symptoms, Graphic Narrative™, and Externalized Dialogue ™. The participants play the role of both the facilitator and the client. They will gain interactive experience using the full ITR and be able to use the skills right away in their practice. Each participant will receive individual instruction and get questions answered in relation to their work in the trauma field.
Save $100 when you add Consultation Calls for Certification!
Consultation Calls Every other Wed 10-11:00 am CT or 6:30-7:30 pm CT
3 Day: 9 am - 2 pm CT Aug 31 - Sept 2, or Sept 28 - 30, or Nov 30 - Dec 2, 2022 (13.5 CEs NBCC and NASW)
ATC 102 Learning Objectives:
- Implement the information provided in the ATC 101 course into a client’s session
- Understand and administer assessments
- Explain and administer Graphic Narrative including the re-presentation
- Explain and administer a successful Externalized Dialogue.
- Be confident in facilitating the full ITR process with a client.
- Know alternatives to using ITR with different populations
**These courses are designed to be small so there are no refunds but we will try and work with you for emergencies. We also reserve the right to cancel and change dates if attendance is too low and will give choices for future dates or refund if need be.