Get additional help with the ITR basic and be ready to move onto ATC 103
- Explain ITR recommended assessments (how to score and interpret them)
- Explain psycho-education and why ITR works
- Show a Safe Place sample with a description and guidelines used
- Explain concepts of True-Self and Parts with an example of a Parts map
- Explanation of building a Timeline and coding it. Show a sample
- Play/show a simple (or extended) Graphic Narrative re-presentation (1 needed)
- Show a completed Unidentified/Guided Externalized Dialogue. Use the same Graphic Narrative story if possible (1 needed)
Find a volunteer to work with or do your own simple story.
**YOU HAVE 3 MONTHS TO COMPLETE YOUR EXIT CALL**
Set a time that works for you!