Course Description: Consultation Calls are needed to complete the title of ITR Trained Trauma Specialist. The consultations consist of 10 group calls (10:00-10:50 am every Wednesday) and one private 1-hour exit call. During the 10 group calls a learner must participate in group feedback as well as present the following:
- One set of assessments scored and interpreted
- One Psychoed explanation with handouts
- One explanation and example of grounding and a Safe Place
- One explanation and sample of the Timeline
- A sample of a Parts Map, with True-Self and Parts explained
- Two samples of simple Graphic Narratives
- Two samples of Unidentified/Guided Externalized Dialogues
Find a volunteer or two to work with and do a simple story. The presentations have to be approved by an instructor to count. On the exit call, a learner must show competency in leading a full ITR session.
**YOU HAVE 6 MONTHS TO COMPLETE the 10 GROUP CALLS**
The times are:
10am-10:50 am Central Time
On Every Wednesday (some holiday exceptions)
We will send out reminder emails but please schedule the dates.
WHAT IF I MISS ONE? It’s ok if you miss a Wednesday. Just come back when you can. Pick any time that works.
Join the ITR Community and find peer-to-peer connections to practice with.