90-minute private call with a 103 Instructor
Dates: By Appointment Only - Enter your date suggestions in the "Reboot Call Date Suggestions" Field before you purchase.
ITR Certifications are good for 2 years from the certificate date.
We are excited to have you complete your "Reboot” to re-certify as an ITR-Certified Trauma Therapist!
You may use any handouts you use with a client.
Before the call review the ITR Checklist. To pass you must be prepared with:
1. Explain the use of ITR assessments and how you would administer which assessments and when.
2. Explain grounding and several techniques you use with clients. Be able to show a Safe Place drawing that is completed and walk the trainer through the explanation of the rules for creating it.
3. Give a full explanation of ITR psychoeducation and the science behind it. You can use the ITR workbook or any handouts you normally use.
4. Define True Self and Parts. Show a Part’s map and describe the interaction of True Self and Hurt Parts and what ITR aims at achieving with parts work.
5. Have a timeline and be able to explain how you help a client create their timeline and code it.
6. Explain how to create a Graphic Narrative®.
For each of the following, you can use your own story or one you know of a client’s.
7. Present a Simple Story (one full ITR).
8. Present an Extended Story (Same event that went on with multiple ITR aspects).
9. Present a Chapter Story. (Multiple events over a long period of time - Complex PTSD story).
This is better done for real on yourself, or with a client, on a subject or after a Graphic Narrative.
10. Explain how to create Externalized Dialogue® and present 2 successful Externalized Dialogue writings or recordings. One Unidentified/Guided and one Identified/UnGuided.
See ITR Resources Google folder for samples and updated information you might need: