To become a full ITR Certified Trauma Specialist SAVE $200 on the Bundle Here
Groups of 6 or more can schedule a private course. Contact Us
This course is the prerequisite to all other ITR courses. The skills learned will equip a person to be trauma-effective. This course benefits those working with traumatized people in any field. This is essential for support staff or mental health practitioners.
Dates/Times 9am-4:30pm CT, Aug 5, or Sept 9, or Oct 21, or Dec 9, 2022
6 CEs with NBCC and NASW
- Recognize and understand trauma and its symptoms
- Explain and administer grounding
- Explain and create a Safe Place
- Explain and administer ITR psychoeducation
- Explain True Self and Parts concepts
- Explain and be able to create a True Self and Parts Map
- Explain and build a client’s timeline
- Explain the tasks of Externalized Dialogue and Graphic Narrative
No Refunds or Cancellations once a seat has been reserved.