6 CEs NBCC and approval pending with NASW
Accelerated Traumatology Course 101 LIVE 1-Day. The ATC 101 is an introduction to trauma and Instinctual Trauma Response®. This course is considered the “non-medical” coaching part of ITR and is great for any support staff, peer-support, or coaching roles. ATC 101 will cover: What is trauma and ITR, grounding, psychoeducation, True-Self, and Parts language, Parts Mapping, creating a timeline and introductions to Externalized Dialogue™, Graphic Narrative™, and the full ITR session. It gives a person the skills to help an individual with trauma right away. This course is a prerequisite course for all other ITR courses.Easy to learn virtually using the new ITR App (one-month free web-based only) HelpForTrauma.app
Dates/Times 9am-5:30pm CT Jan 21, 2022, Feb 25, April 8, May 20, June 17, July 22, Sept 2, Oct 15, Dec 2, 2022
- Learn how to ground yourself and others
- Learn how to explain psycho-education and how the brain responds to traumatic or overwhelming events and why the ITR tasks of Graphic Narrative and Externalized Dialogue work to reduce or eliminate the trauma symptoms.
- Learn to help a person recognize their True Self and Hurt Parts in their inner system and reduce negative beliefs and behaviors guiding them in using a Parts Map and Externalized Dialogue.
- Learn about what Graphic Narrative entails and how it helps "end" the story by time stamping it and putting it in long term memory.
- Learn what a full ITR Session looks like so it can be described to a traumatized person.
No Refunds or Cancellations once a seat has been reserved.