Group Consultation Calls
Level 2: A Level 4 Certified ITR Instructor will host bi-weekly one-hour group calls reviewing case studies and answering questions about practicing ITR. These 10 calls must be completed within 9 months from sign-up. They are designed to help facilitators advance quickly in their skill level and be comfortable with resolving any trauma scenario. The learner must present 2 full case studies during the group calls. The presentations should include assessment scores and interpretation, a Parts Map, an “ITR Clean" simple Graphic Narrative with a full Externalized Dialogue.
The presentations have to be approved by an instructor to count toward the 2 required “ITR Clean" presentations. Use the checklist to be certain you have all the elements. Keep these stories simple. No Chapter Stories are to be used for this requirement.
While completing this requirement the learner has a private 1/2-hour call with an instructor to address any questions. (Learner must schedule this call by email.)
The exit call requires a participant to present assessments, grounding, parts map, psychoeducation, a timeline, Graphic Narrative, and Externalized Dialogue, and follow-up ideas. They must show competency in facilitating ITR to demonstrate they are confident with the process and are able to keep fidelity to the ITR model. Learning objectives are:
- Show your ability to apply the ITR “clean" tasks effectively
- Facilitate a full ITR program session from start to finish
Successful completion of this final step results in your becoming a Level 2 ITR Certified Trauma Specialist (ITR-CTS)
The certification is good for 2 years.
This package of Consultation Calls is $399.
THE CALLS MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 9 MONTHS.
If you miss a Wednesday call it's understandable. Just come back when you can. Pick any time that works for you.
Level 3 Advanced Consultation Calls:
When: 10 am CT on Every other Wednesday (some holiday exceptions).
We will send out reminder emails but please schedule these dates.
The Advanced Consultation Calls consists of 10 group calls and a 1-hour exit call. This allows the learner to participate in advanced discussion and present at least 2 full complex trauma events to prove advanced comprehension of ITR. Same prices as the second round of 102 Consult Calls.
1. Be prepared: Do not sign up to present a case study until you have:
A. Completed some assessments and know what they mean (agency required assessments are accepted if you can not administer the ITR recommended assessments).
B. Have completed a Graphic Narrative™ (have a representation written out or recorded).
C. Have completed an Externalized Dialogue™ according to ITR Clean Checklist. Parts maps are encouraged.
2. Be courteous: If you are distracting and not present on the consultation call video (dark screen, moving on and off the screen, or looking away most of the whole call) your participation for that call will not be counted. The moderator has the right to remove anyone from the call. If removed from a call or you fail to be fully present, you will be required to buy a private call to finish the group calls. ($75/30 mins private call.)
3. Be responsible: Please be aware this material can be triggering. Know how to ground yourself and please keep the calls private. If you are in your home. NO CHILDREN or others should be present to hear or see these calls.
4. Get practice: You can work with any individual who wishes to address an overwhelming or traumatic event. These do not have to be individuals you see at work but they can be if the time allows you to get practice soon after training. The ITR Community has a place to seek out peer-to-peer connections for doing this practice work.
I love ITR. I think it will revolutionize mental health and trauma treatment. I think everyone should be trained in the ITR model. It’s effective. it’s quick, but most of all it reduces trauma symptoms and that’s what we want, these children and these adults to have healthy, happy lives."
- Danni Davis, LCSW, CCSOT, CITRI